There’s only 3 weeks left until MWLUG 2014 in beautiful Grand Rapids, Michigan at the even more beautiful Amway Grand Plaza Hotel from August 27-29, 2014!
I have some simple questions for you:
- Why haven’t you registered yet?
- Why haven’t you booked your room yet? (Hotel discount is expiring)
- Why don’t you want to be cool like the rest of us that are attending? (Yes, you can be cool simply by attending)
- Why don’t you like beer? (See Thursday Social Event at Founders Brewing Company)
- Why don’t you like Kramer Reeves? (He’s got the OGS presentation)
- Why don’t you support our veterans? (World War II veteran, author and inventor Virgil Westdale is giving a talk also)
- Why don’t you like culture? (See Wednesday Tour of Gerald R. Ford Museum)
- Why don’t you want to learn and be social, thereby helping your employer and you? (43 sessions and workshops plus 3 BOF user group meetings can’t be wrong)
Go register (http://mwlug.com/mwlug/mwlug2014.nsf/Register.xsp) and book your room (http://mwlug.com/mwlug/mwlug2014.nsf/Hotel.xsp) NOW, then when you get there, you can buy me a beverage as thanks for reminding you! See you in GR!