Thanks to Chris Whisonant and Curt Stone for hearing my tale of woe (I wasn’t whining). Here are 5 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- I used to be in the theatre in high school and college. My college professor, David Regal, told me I should give up whatever my degree was and go into acting full time.
- I used to be in radio production/broadcasting in college also. My other college professor, Jerry Curtsinger, told me I should give up whatever my degree was and go into radio full time. (I just found out today that he died on May 22, 2006. He was a very cool guy… One of the few professors I’ve ever went out drinking with, and the only one I’ve drank with after a 12 hour final exam.)
- I brew my own beer. It’s a hobby I got into a few years ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I think that my beer is good, but I keep practicing…
- I worked for the McDonald’s Corporation for six years. Unlike others, I’ve always felt that my years at McDonald’s were good. Yes, I smelled like burgers for two months after I left, but it taught me some very important life lessons. I also had some great times.
- I’m a HUGE fan of Pink Floyd. (For me, it’s like a religion.) I’m also a great fan of Hall and Oates. (It’s something about Daryl Hall’s voice.) I also enjoy the music of Jimmy Buffett, Alan Thicke‘s son, Robin, and will listen to any song if there are strings and orchestration in it (like anything from E.L.O.).
Since I took so long to get some time to get this list together, I may have to add 5 more soon. Oh, and Tawnya and Bruce… YOU’RE IT!!!