I received this email and thought that I would share it. (I’m enjoying what I’m doing here right now, so I have to decline… at this time.) Although it says it’s for a developer position, everything in the qualifications scream administrator.
We have a urgent requirement for our direct client. Please find the job description below and let me know your interest.
Job title :Lotus Notes Designer
Job location: Tampa,FL.
Job Type : Full time.
Relevant Exprience :
- Solid understanding of Domino basics such as mail servers, NAB components, domain documents, routing topology, etc.
- Experience leading low-level projects and resourcing Domino tasks on larger-scale projects
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills for Domino server issues, e.g., able to drive an issue to resolution, pull in other resources when needed, etc.
- Able to work individually when troubleshooting issues with vendors, e.g., manage problem tickets with IBM or other vendors.
- 5-8 years Domino mail and application server administration
- Experience with with Sendmail SMTP (Unix command-line)
- experience with administering messaging mobility services such as Traveler, Blackberry, and/or Good
- Experience with IBM/Lotus Quickr (QuickPlace)
- Has supported or administered Domino environments that worked with the following technologies:
- – Siteminder
- – Cisco ACE load balancers
- – Apache
- – SQL
- – Websphere
Shashi Mani Dubey
E*PRO Inc http://www.epro-tech.com/
Phone no:732-283-0499 Ext-234
Email id: email@example.com
Contact the recruiter directly if interested (but let them know that I sent you…)